PHARMACOGENETIC (PGX) TESTING FOR CHRONIC PAIN CONDITIONS
Living with chronic pain can impact all aspects of day-to-day living. From completing simple tasks in your daily routine to earning a living, chronic pain left untreated or undertreated can bring life to a halt.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that 20% of U.S. adults (50 million) live with chronic pain, which costs the nation up to $635 billion annually (CDC 2018).
SELECTING THE BEST MEDICATION FOR YOU
Our pharmacogenetic (PGx) test for chronic pain will show how your individual DNA responds to the various medications to help you get back to your life.
Chronic pain treatment is complex, with a diverse range of medications designed for specific conditions and severity. Gravity+ helps your physician select the best medicine for your individual body, and that means a faster path to identifying the best option to bring you relief.
Gravity+ can help determine how your body will respond to medications for a wide range of chronic illnesses, including:
- Migraine, headache, migraine prophylaxis
- Peripheral neuropathy, neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy
- Acute pain, sudden pain, trauma, dislocations, sprains, strains, fractures, broken bones, burns, wounds, superficial trauma, eye pain, ear pain, nose pain, throat pain, chest pain, kidney stones, infectious pain, abdominal pain, pelvic pain
- Chronic pain, long-term pain, cancer pain, palliative care, end-of-life care
- Back pain, joint pain, muscle pain
- Post-surgical pain, knee surgery, hip surgery, shoulder surgery, hernia repair, Caesarean section, C-section, surgery, back surgery
- Tooth pain or other dental pain
- Arthritic pain, arthritis, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic inflammation
- Sexual pain disorders, dyspareunia, vaginismus
Need more info? Want to become partner?
We're here for you!