PHARMACOGENETIC (PGX) TESTING FOR HEART HEALTH/CARDIOVASCULAR CONDITIONS
The term heart disease covers a lot. From infections to clogged arteries to physical abnormalities, this group of conditions affects the body in different ways.
Importantly, if left untreated, heart disease can lead to heart attacks and strokes, and is the number one killer of men and women across the U.S.
SELECTING THE BEST MEDICATION FOR YOU
Gravity+ helps your physician select the best medicine for your individual body across a broad range of heart conditions.
A diagnosis of one of the risk factors for heart disease, such as high blood pressure (hypertension) or high cholesterol, often requires medication to address that issue and prevent illness or damage to the heart. Our pharmacogenetic (PGx) test within the field of heart disease will show how your individual DNA responds to the various medications used to treat a broad range of illnesses and conditions.
Gravity+ can help determine how your body will respond to medications for a wide range of chronic illnesses, including:
- Migraine, headache, migraine prophylaxis
- Peripheral neuropathy, neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy
- Acute pain, sudden pain, trauma, dislocations, sprains, strains, fractures, broken bones, burns, wounds, superficial trauma, eye pain, ear pain, nose pain, throat pain, chest pain, kidney stones, infectious pain, abdominal pain, pelvic pain
- Chronic pain, long-term pain, cancer pain, palliative care, end-of-life care
- Back pain, joint pain, muscle pain
- Post-surgical pain, knee surgery, hip surgery, shoulder surgery, hernia repair, Caesarean section, C-section, surgery, back surgery
- Tooth pain or other dental pain
- Arthritic pain, arthritis, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic inflammation
- Sexual pain disorders, dyspareunia, vaginismus
Need more info? Want to become partner?
We're here for you!