PHARMACOGENETIC (PGX) TESTING FOR MENTAL HEALTH CONDITIONS
Two of the most common mental health issues are anxiety and depression, with 42% of U.S. adults reporting symptoms of one of these disorders in 2021, according to the CDC.
Feeling sad or overwhelmed occasionally may not interfere with tasks of daily living, but ongoing, persistent feelings of hopelessness, fear, or worry can disrupt life and lead to physical health issues or even substance abuse.
SELECTING THE BEST MEDICATION FOR YOU
Our pharmacogenetic (PGx) test for mental health conditions will show how your individual DNA responds to the various medications used to treat a broad range of mental illnesses.
The good news is that both anxiety and depression are highly treatable. If medication is prescribed, Gravity+ helps your physician select the best medicine for your individual body, which can mean faster treatment to get you enjoying life again.
Gravity+ can help determine how your body will respond to medications for a wide range of chronic illnesses, including:
- Migraine, headache, migraine prophylaxis
- Peripheral neuropathy, neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy
- Acute pain, sudden pain, trauma, dislocations, sprains, strains, fractures, broken bones, burns, wounds, superficial trauma, eye pain, ear pain, nose pain, throat pain, chest pain, kidney stones, infectious pain, abdominal pain, pelvic pain
- Chronic pain, long-term pain, cancer pain, palliative care, end-of-life care
- Back pain, joint pain, muscle pain
- Post-surgical pain, knee surgery, hip surgery, shoulder surgery, hernia repair, Caesarean section, C-section, surgery, back surgery
- Tooth pain or other dental pain
- Arthritic pain, arthritis, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic inflammation
- Sexual pain disorders, dyspareunia, vaginismus
Need more info? Want to become partner?
We're here for you!